Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Chad Michael Murray and Hilarie Burton leave OTH

Oh Mannn . . It's just sad that they are leaving ,this definitely got me thinking if i want to carry on watching One Tree Hill . Good news is that Julian is still there and he is Obviously Cute (: . Seriously , i thought it was just rumours that they're leaving but I like the idea about them leaving Together . I really don't think there is a point if Lucas is here without Peyton or the other way round .
The current leading characters are Nathan and Haley and Brooke , i guess - info from Kristal. Not forgetting Season 7 also happens to be the last season . Sigh . And I 'm really surprised that Dan Scott is not dead yet and what shocked me even more is that he is with Rachel Gatina in Season 7 .Him and Rachel ? * shudder in disgust *
Oh well , One Tree Hill never stops giving us surprises , isn't it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment