Friday, October 23, 2009

World's most beautiful ancient city - Rome




+ Trevi Fountain <3

I would die to go there , seriously . This place is Not Just Breathtaking , it's Superb too. And next time if I were to post about Rome again , the photographs would be from my own camera or maybe myself in those amazing , brilliant pictures , No Doubt - it's just the matter of timmeee . :| .Rome has been always my dream place to go , actually I think it's everyone's but not everyone has the opportunity to step his or her foot in that marvellous place . Sigh but I would be there someday , I just know that . :)



+ a closer front look of the Trevi Fountain



+ The Pantheon



+ The Colosseum - the largest amphitheatre ever built in the Roman Empire



+ The Brigde of Angels which leads to Castel Sant' Angelo a.k.a. Emperor Hadrian's Mausoleum



+ And this is Castel Sant' Angelo
Infact Emperor Hadrian's ashes were placed here after a year of his death



+ St Peter's Basilica - largest Christian church in the world which can holds 60000 people ,located within the Vatican City



+ St Peter 's Square - ahhhh! :)

What can I say ? Best spot for a vacation ? Affirmative !

Rome wasn't built in one day , that's why . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment