Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just Who Will You Be ?

Recently , I read a book titled 'Just Who Will You Be' by Maria Shriver .Yeap ,you heard me right , it's Maria Shriver ,the star, Arnold Schwarzenegger' s wife .I got this book from my English teacher , Teacher Agi because it's a really ideal book to be read by all ages .She lent me this book a couple of weeks ago and I suddenly thought it would be good if I shared it with you guys .:)

Congratulations!
The day has come
The tests are over
The future's begun

It's a little bit scary
Exciting,too
To go out in the world
And find out.. Who is you!

And that's what will happen
Now that high school is done
You'll be figuring out
Your place in the sun

So here's what I'm asking
And you ask it , too:
Just Who Will You Be?
That's the question for you

When you look in the mirror
It's an image you see
But down deep inside
Just Who You Will Be?

Will you follow the crowd
Or follow your gut?
Will you be a leader
Or anything but?

Unfortunately I couldn't get the whole poem typed down here because I had to return the book today . But the book certainly was Something .

The main message : Live an authentic life and not an imitated life just to please others nor the reflection in other's eyes .

Ohya ! Thaaaannnkkk Yooouuuuu Teacher Agi ! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment