Monday, October 19, 2009

Food ? Great . Movie ? Not So Great .

Went out on the last day of exams , bet everyone did the same . Infact we planned this real Early . Nette and Layna were with me, of course :) . Funny yet scary a little , we sort of needed to sneak out of the school after exams at approximately 10.35 am because we were the only ones who got our bags and headed to the front gate . I thought the others wanted to stay for recess as if the food in school is good . eekk ..? My dad was already waiting for me so I was safe as soon as we passed the guardhouse .
Reached OU at around one something , my friends were already waiting for me . Collected the tickets and off we went to Chillies . We ordered two main courses and obviously nachos . It was Yummayyy and i Ate the most .Crap .. ? After that meal , we went straight to gsc . I didn't expect us to waste so much time in Chillies . We were enjoying ourselves every minute after days of studying in Hell .So ya , we were at gsc when i saw the Digi Booth for the All American Rejects' concert . Got myself a ticket and then forced Layna to get one herself .Lol ,can't believe she is not as thrilled as I am .
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs wasn't what I expected . It was Just Okayyy maybe even below Okayy . It was supposed to be hilarious but it wasn't . I could easily count how many times i laughed throughout the whole movie . Funny thing is that there were a few people in front of us who laughed constantly like it was so funny (they were the only ones and they definitely got me frowning like What The Hell ? ) when it is not . At least the storyline isn't meaningless .
Later , all three of us got pretzels and ice cream . I had my Chocolate Cornetto McFlurry Finally . Was So Full After it . I felt like a glutton . :\
Could have overnight at Nette's but had tuition the next day . Sighh .

But overall , I had Fun :)
I am satiable ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment