Monday, November 2, 2009

In a junction

I'm in a junction and I kept looking left and right . You might think I'm deliberating but the fact is I'm not . I know exactly where to head which is my right but part of my brain is tempting me to head left . In fact , I'd stood there long enough that sometimes I feel like screaming my lungs out for help , not that I think that my issue can be solved by anyone else but myself . Suddenly , I thought that the both roads look really familiar to me . Oh ya , I took the both roads before . But I certainly don't remember or have the slightest memory of me standing right here in the middle of the two roads for so long . I really really LOATHE that I've to encounter this unprecedented problem . . in my case . I DIDN'T see it coming and I once thought I missed it and I have to admit I was a little smug about it . The clouds above me are amalgamating with one another and I know I'm going to be in DEEP SHIT real soon ,at least deeper than the one I'm in now . I started to panic and I'm shaking literally . Like others , when desperation has taken place , I silently pray in my small little and vulnerable heart and after few long seconds has passed , I was reciting my prayers and for the record, it wasn't a voluntary action . Just this , you can gauge the dread in me . I've tried running to the Right right road but it is no use because in the end I 'll be running back to where I stood before .

No comments:

Post a Comment