Thursday, November 26, 2009

New Moon


Before I comment , I would like to say I am not commenting as a Robsessed but as a Twilight saga fan .

Personally , I didn't really like New Moon out of all the four books , mainly because of Bella's stupidity for being reckless just to hallucinate about Edward .

I actually find New Moon better than Twilight .

I am ambivalent towards Kristen's acting . I find her acting sucks when she screams in fear from her nightmare . She screams in a way as though she had just been abused . However , she manages to make me feel that she is really depressed of Edward's absence .

Taylor is actually good . His firmness definitely touches me when protecting Bella and his acting is genuine . The wolves look surprisingly cool . The size of them actually fits in well . It is in the perfect size , not too big or too small .

Robert's acting is okay . He appears really little in New Moon so I can't say much . But I think he did well this time especially in Volterra when confronting the Volturi .

The Volturi did their part well too. Totally felt the lethal feeling and the authority from them just like how the book was written .

The worst part is the ending . I was expecting a better ending , a much much better one .

I rate it 6 / 10 .

No comments:

Post a Comment