Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was really a day .
My school was having the delayed carnival and my friends and I had to help out in our stall . I was helping to make bubble tea and seriously I had No experience at all . One of our blender was burned . oops! Because the extension was all wet -.- . Don't look at me , it was the people before me , my shift was at 10 . I really pity Gibson because I think it's his . Sorry still ! Anyway , I really tried my best to help out despite the messiness . I must say it was actually quite fun to work with my friends .

After working , I had to change because I was supposed to go out with Kim to watch Battleground live and not forgetting , I had my first experience riding a monorail or maybe second not that I remember . I'm happy to have my first experience with Kim although at first I was a little scared . Fine! I was really scared because Kim and I were taking the monorail alone . Call me a baby . I'm paranoid , okay . Close the deal . So ya , we reached BTS at approximately 1 pm . We were idling around looking at shoes because the live show starts at 2 pm . The show was good except for the moronic people at the back of us smoking . It started to rain halfway so we went to have a drink . My legs were aching , I had been standing since morning until 4.30 pm . The chair suddenly felt good to be sat on . My head was also spinning because I slept late the night before . We left BTS after that , didn't bother to go back to watch the show . Again , we took the monorail but I Wasn't that scared anymore . I was relieved when Kim's mum car finally appears after waiting for few long minutes at the shop lots . Passerby's tend to look at us and some said Hello . eekk ..? see . That creeps me , ya know .

But overall I felt contented because I get to spend time with Kim . It had been ages since we hang out together .

No comments:

Post a Comment