Monday, November 16, 2009

X factor 2009

Personally , I like Joseph McElderry since the very beginning during his audition when he sang 'Dance With My Father' by Luther Vandross . It was so so good and I absolutely understand why his sister was shedding tears when he sang the song . It was Seraphic . . at least I think it was . The next person I noticed was Olly Murs . He was commented as a natural born entertainer and I fervently believe that . Geez . . his audition was another one . I love the dance moves , it was so sexay . He uses it till now in his live shows and it attracted one of the female judges , Dannii Minogue too . Why wasn't I surprised ? For the females , I fancy Stacey Solomon . She is 19 and also a single mother . I didn't really like her when I watched her audition , I was neutral towards her because I didn't think that she is that good . But then , she proved me wrong in her live shows . . or maybe she improved tremendously . . ?

+ One of the best performances by Stacey and also my favourite one from her



For the group ones , I honestly didn't like any of them till now . I think I actually like John and Edward whom I used to criticize like shit . Well , they can't sing that's why . But then , their performances always got me entertained and subconsciously I actually like them :X . Layna , if you're reading this , don't go what-the-blazes okay ? teehee .

+ They are friggin adorable mentally and physically .. Ahh ! :)



+ My favourite one from Jedward , even Simon Cowell Likes it



I can't help myself from watching how Simon laughed , he looked so happy . And also how louis looked at them in awe .

No comments:

Post a Comment